QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Technology is moving forward, and world is changing fast, that’s why we are here to serve evolving needs of the world and industries by creating new technological products and solutions that impact the new global demands.
WAT Mobility is a rapidly growing production and technology company not hesitating to enter new technology areas that enables new horizons both for its business and the industry overall.
If you want to be in the power of this transformation, we are waiting for you at WAT Mobility Company!
What awaits you in this role?
We are looking for a passionate Project Assistant-Finance&Project candidate to join our team at Finance&Projects Tribe.
- Performing customer relations, pricing, stock management, contract control, and invoicing processes
- Executing all after-sales operational activities through the ERP system, EV CMS (Content Management System) and NOC system
- Ensuring the synchronization of registration, contract, and reconciliation processes for units to be commissioned with EV CMS and NOC systems
- Preparing and reconciling accurate invoices for products or services provided to customers by adhering to billing procedures
- Generating reports regarding billing, payments, and account reconciliation as required by the finance department
- Collaborating with teams, including sales, finance, and customer service, to ensure smooth post-sales operations
- Supporting the preparation and creation of invoicing processes in different and new business lines
- Taking action on complaints received by the Call Center regarding invoices and payments and managing/correcting the customer's current account
- Ensuring reconciliation and control of accounts receivable in ERP with payment provider companies
The position is located in Çamlıca/ İstanbul. Hybrid working model is available.
How we describe the perfect match?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, and relevant fields
- Willing to start a career in finance and project management
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Have solid internship experience in leading organizations
- Good knowledge of Excel, with good command of reporting and analysis tools,
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial environment independently and collaborate with colleagues effectively
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Eager to learn and develop yourself
- Having a tendency of teamwork
- Curious about researching and keen on a long learning process
- ERP experience is preferred
- Having high responsibility and working discipline
- Outside the box thinking ability
- Open to innovation culture
- Flexible and open to new perspectives
- A great team player with a self-initiative mindset
- Knowing what empathy really means
- Being open to communication is always our priority.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color, national or social origin, ethnicity, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status or political opinion.
By being one of People of WAT;
- You can benefit from the perks of our hybrid working model and enjoy being part of an Agile team.
- You will be able to enjoy the nature and the services in Koç Korusu. (KTSK)
- Chill out coffee places to pamper yourself at the office.
- While working remotely, we got your back! We support you with portable modem and internet connection.
- In WAT, growth, dynamism, and innovation never stop.
- You’ll get a chance to bring out the leader in you while working at the leading trusted lifestyle solutions provider.
- We will support you with the most appealing personal development opportunities to keep up your full potential. While at the same time, develop your skills and competencies for future technologies.